Up to $350,000 in Microsoft technology benefits, including up to $150,000 in Azure credits
Save up to $150,000
Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub is a platform that enables founders at any stage to reach their next milestone. The Microsoft program provides startups with up to $150,000 in Azure credits, free access to personalized resources and guidance, and does not require startups to have secured funding. Founders can also unlock access to Microsoft tools like Microsoft 365, Visual Studio, and Github as well as partner benefits such as Open AI and Linkedin.
Click the button to be redirected, if you did not finish redeeming the perk, you can revisit the page to complete the process.
Our eligibility criteria is as follows:
· You startup must be engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of your current or intended business - this software must be owned, not licensed.
· Your startup has not already received more than a total of $10,000 in free Azure.
· Your startup's headquarters must reside in the countries covered by our Azure global infrastructure.
· Your startup has not gone through a Series D or later funding round.
· Your startup must be privately held.
· Your startup must be a for-profit business.
· Your startup is not an educational institution, government entity, personal blog, dev shop, consultancy, agency, bitcoin or cryptomining company.
Available for new and existing customers
How It Works
Microsoft is a software corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells a range of software products and services.